Saturday 8 May 2010

Etsy for Inspiration!

I'm a hoarder! Not a hoarder of stuff.  My house house and even my craft supplies are pretty organised and de-cluttered. I hoard information. I hoard for inspiration and education. One of my favourite places of inspiration these days is http://www.etsy.com. I found the site when I bought my first digistamp. I receive their newsletter and check out the items and designers I find interesting, whether it comes to jewelry, bags, journals, clothes, ceramics and of course paper crafting. I look for patterns, colour combinations, textures, quirky elements, anything that grabs my fancy. I store my findings in my account and dive into them when I need a little extra to get my creativity going.

So my suggestion to you is to stop by Etsy to get inspired:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment